View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sumnjivo lice - Branislav Nušić ukratko prepricana lektira

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 pm

1.TEMA: Korumpirana i nesposobna vlast koja trazi sumnjivo lice

2.IDEJA: Nepismenost i korupcija su presudni u donosenju optuzbe i presude

3.VREME RADNJE: Vladavina dinastije Obrenovica

4.MESTO RADNJE: Srbija

5.KOMPOZICIJA

UVOD: Jerotije, srpski kapetan, i Andja, njegova zena, bez znanja njihove kceri, Marice, uzimaju ljubavno pismo namenjeno njoj od Djoke i citaju ga

ZAPLET: Jerotije dobiva drugo pismo puno cudnih sifara od Vice, sreskog pisara, sa kojim na miru i tisini desifruje pismo

VRHUNAC: Iznenada dobivaju telegram od ministra iz Beograda, da se u njihovoj varosi nalazi revolucionar sa antidinastickim spisima i Jerotije naredjuje da ga uhvate sa izvrsnim planom

RASPLET: Napokon je sumnjivo lice uhapseno i privedeno na saslusanje uz prisustvo dva gradjanakoji su svjedoci

KRAJ: Nakon spleta okolnosti ispade da revolucionar uopste ne postoji i da je "sumnjivo lice" Djoka koji se ipak na kraju zeni sa Maricom

IZVOR: http://www.maturskiradovi.net/forum/Thread-sumnjivo-lice-branislav-nušić-ukratko-prepricana-lektira

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.maturskiradovi.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sumnjivo lice - Branislav Nušić ukratko prepricana lektira

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 am

(HealthDay News) -- Here are the latest clinical trials, courtesy of ClinicalConnection.com:
Overactive Bladder (OAB)
This study of an FDA-approved drug is for people 65 or older who have symptoms of overactive bladder.
The research site is in Aurora, Colo.
More information
Please see http://www.clinicalconnection.com/clinical_trials/condition/overactive_bladder.aspx.
-----
IBS-D
This study is for people diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome.
The research site is in Columbia, S.C.
More information
Please see http://www.clinicalconnection.com/clinical_trials/condition/ibs.aspx.
-----
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
This study will evaluate a drug treatment administered twice daily in people with osteoarthritis of the knee. Participants must be willing to follow treatment plan, visit schedules and study procedures.
The research site is in Burbank, Calif.
More information
Please see http://www.clinicalconnection.com/clinical_trials/condition/osteoarthritis.aspx.

top rated ipad cases
Deutsch Franzoesisch Uebersetzung

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:20 am

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's historic health care overhaul hit its first major legal roadblock Monday, thrown into doubt by a federal judge's declaration that the heart of the sweeping legislation is unconstitutional. The decision handed Republican foes ammunition for their repeal effort next year as the law heads for almost certain eventual judgment by the U.S. Supreme Court.

green business directory
breast enlargement pump

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:10 am

CARACAS (Reuters) - President Hugo Chavez sought to outflank Venezuela's rejuvenated opposition on Monday by vowing to assume decree powers for up to 18 months in a move bound to heighten criticism he is stifling democracy

killarney hotels
La Jolla beach hotel - La Jolla Shores Beach Hotel Packages

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 am

JERUSALEM – The U.S. Mideast envoy returned to the region on Monday, seeking to revive troubled peace efforts after a major setback in which Washington abandoned efforts to coax Israel to freeze Jewish settlement in areas Palestinians want for a future state.
The envoy, George Mitchell, was expected to push the Israelis and Palestinians for progress on key issues at the heart of their conflict. But in a reflection of the difficulties ahead, Mitchell was being forced to meet separately with the sides during the two-day visit, and expectations for a breakthrough were low.
The failure to halt Israeli settlement construction has left President Barack Obama's signature peace effort in embarrassing limbo.
But Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu welcomed the U.S. decision, saying efforts should instead focus on what he called the major issues in the conflict.
"To reach peace, (the sides) must discuss the issues that truly hold up peace," he told a business conference. "I am glad we will begin discussing these issues. We will narrow gaps, and when these gaps are narrowed, we will proceed to direct talks whose objective will be to reach a blueprint for peace."
Netanyahu spoke ahead of his meeting with Mitchell.
Obama personally launched direct negotiations with great fanfare at a White House ceremony on Sept. 2, pledging to broker an agreement to end one of the world's most intractable conflicts within a year. Just three weeks later, that effort collapsed with the end of an earlier Israeli slowdown on settlement construction.
The Palestinians view Israel's continued construction in the West Bank and east Jerusalem — areas they claim for a future, independent state — as a sign of bad faith, and say there is no point in negotiating directly without a freeze. About half a million settlers have moved to the West Bank and east Jerusalem since Israel captured them in the 1967 Mideast war.
Frustrated with the lack of progress, the Palestinians have begun to explore an alternative. The are trying to rally international recognition for a state based on the 1967 boundaries — with or without agreement with Israel. While this would not change the situation on the ground immediately, it would isolate Israel internationally and put heavy pressure for a compromise.
Brazil and Argentina recognized Palestine in recent days.
In Brussels Monday, European Union foreign ministers said they would recognize a Palestinian state "when appropriate," emphasizing the need for a negotiated settlement. Officials said a significant number of member states favor a unilateral declaration of independence for Palestine if the peace process remains stalled. They say leaders will discuss the issue at a summit this week.
The foreign ministers also said they regretted that Israel had not renewed its settlement freeze.
The U.S. spent the past two months trying to persuade Israel to renew the building moratorium, offering a package of military assistance and diplomatic protection at the United Nations.
But last week, American officials said they were abandoning the effort because Israel refused to include east Jerusalem in any freeze and because of uncertainty over what would happen at the end of the proposed 90-day period.
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton expressed frustration with both sides in a speech Friday, even while insisting the U.S. will keep pressing for a solution. Yet she offered few details on how the Americans hope to break the impasse.
Mitchell met Netanyahu late Monday and officials close to the Israeli leader said they hoped to hear the envoy's ideas on how to move forward. Quoting from Clinton's speech last week, Mitchell acknowledged "the differences between the two sides are real and they are persistent."
After the three-hour meeting, Netanyahu's office issued a statement saying the Israeli leader is ready to "discuss all essential issues in the weeks and months ahead in order to promote the shared goal of peace and security in the region."
Clinton has said she wants to push the parties to address "core issues" that have repeatedly scuttled two decades of peace efforts: the final borders between Israel and a future Palestine, the fate of millions of Palestinian refugees displaced as a result of Israel's creation in 1948, and resolving the disputing claims to east Jerusalem, home to sensitive Jewish, Muslim and Christian holy sites.

Fugro
reseller hosting india

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 am

SYDNEY (AFP) – US talk-show legend Oprah Winfrey Tuesday named herself Australia's new global ambassador, saying her much-touted visit Down Under would reap huge rewards for the country's image and tourism coffers.
Winfrey, recording episodes outside the United States for the first time in her show's 24-year history, said her visit with more than 300 US audience members would mean massive publicity for the huge nation.
"I have named myself an unofficial ambassador for Australia and I have the biggest mouth on earth," she said ahead of taping two star-studded episodes of her show before thousands of fans outside Sydney's iconic landmark, newly dubbed the "Oprah House".
"I know that there's a lot of talk and concern in this country as to what this will mean for Tourism Australia," she told reporters as 6,000 fans waited for Winfrey and guests such as rapper Jay-Z and Bon Jovi to come on stage.
"Let me just tell you -- this is the truth: It is immeasurable what four hours of a love festival about your country, broadcast in 145 countries around the world, can do," she said, referring to her legendary selling power.
"Aren't you glad I liked it?"
Winfrey, whose endorsement of books can trigger massive sales, said it had long been her dream to visit Australia and she had brought 302 of her loyal US audience members with her as a thank you in her show's final year.
After years in the spotlight, she said she had never seen anything like the reception she had received in Australia -- from the thousands cheering her in Melbourne in a welcome not seen since Princess Diana visited in the 1980s, to the 'O' lighting up the Sydney Harbour Bridge during her stay.
Crowds thronged Sydney's harbourside from dawn hoping to catch a glimpse of the superstar, and many wore hats and shirts emblazoned with her name.
As Winfrey took to the stage under a blazing noonday sun, some had tears in their eyes. "She's just an inspiration," said 27-year-old Nicole Menzel who had travelled from Melbourne for the event.
Australia paid four to five million US dollars to lure the talk-show diva Down Under, a government minister said Tuesday, but pundits claim the exposure could be worth more than ten times that amount.
Winfrey said that of the 302 audience members with her, about 200 had never previously left the United States and to them a vacation would mean "going to your brother-in-law's house".
"What I know for sure is that what will happen is that people... who had never even thought about Australia, didn't know where it was... will have the seed planted in their hearts," she said.
The first show filmed Tuesday on a stage beneath the Opera House had an Australian flavour, featuring actor Russell Crowe and the family of the late crocodile hunter Steve Irwin.
A second show was to be filmed later Tuesday by Winfrey's Harpo Productions, which has spent nearly seven million US dollars on the trip and brought out 200 of its own staff to make four episodes.
Winfrey, 56, said her show had been a wonderful phenomenon but the time to end it had come, and while there would be "ugly tears" at the final taping, she had no regrets.
"I really don't believe that it's going to leave a hole in my heart," she said.

commercial fitness equipment
accessories

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:45 am

WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Seventeen fishermen missing for more than 30 hours after their South Korean boat sank near Antarctica were given up for dead Tuesday, with officials saying no one could have survived the icy waters.

κατασκευη ιστοσελιδων
process mapping

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 am

NEW YORK – Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly have added a comedic twist to David Bowie and Bing Crosby's classic Christmas duet.
The video was posted Monday by Funny or Die. It's a remarkable, comedic imitation of Crosby and Bowie's beloved 1977 Christmas special in which they sang "Peace on Earth/The Little Drummer Boy." In it, Ferrell plays Bowie and Reilly performs as Crosby.
The mimicry is impressive, with almost every line exactly repeated. Reilly fittingly dons a V-neck sweater, and Ferrell sports Bowie's blue blazer and a British accent. The two stay faithfully in character until the end, when they curse at each other and Ferrell knocks over a Christmas tree.
The video had gotten 135,000 hits by Monday night.

green living directory
Spanish language courses in Spain

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:17 am

SAN FRANCISCO – Yahoo Inc.'s holiday trimmings will include 600 to 700 layoffs in the Internet company's latest shake-up triggered by lackluster growth.
Employees could be notified of the job cuts as early as Tuesday, according to a person familiar with Yahoo's plans. The person asked for anonymity because Yahoo hadn't made a formal announcement.
The planned cutbacks represent about 5 percent of Yahoo's work force of 14,100 employees. It will mark Yahoo's fourth mass layoff in the past three years.
The latest two housecleanings have come under the company's current CEO, Carol Bartz, a Silicon Valley veteran hired nearly two years, despite a lack of experience on the Web or in advertising — Yahoo's main source of revenue.
This week's round of reductions is expected to be concentrated in Yahoo's U.S. products group, which already has been undergoing an overhaul since Bartz hired former Microsoft Corp. executive Blake Irving to run the division last spring.
The job cuts won't come as a shock. News of the looming layoffs was first reported last month by two popular technology blogs, TechCrunch and All Things Digital.
Yahoo's feeble financial growth, stagnant stock price and recent management defections have raised questions about whether Bartz herself might be shown the door before her contract expires in January 2013.
The company's revenue had edged up by less than 2 percent to $4.8 billion through the first nine months of the year, reflecting the difficulty Yahoo has had selling ads while other Internet companies such as Google Inc. and Facebook are thriving.
Google's revenue climbed 23 percent to nearly $21 billion through the first nine months of the year. Privately held Facebook doesn't disclose its results but it is growing so fast that it had to move into larger headquarters earlier this year.
Yahoo's stock price fell 31 cents to close Monday at $16.70, a few cents below where it ended last year. Meanwhile, the technology-driven Nasdaq composite index has risen by 16 percent so far this year.
The malaise has spurred speculation that opportunistic buyout firms might put together a takeover bid for Yahoo, possibly in partnership with another embattled Internet icon, AOL Inc.
Bartz, 62, has repeatedly insisted Yahoo, which is based in Sunnyvale, is heading in the right direction, although she has cautioned it might be another year or two before there's a significant improvement in the company's financial results.

swimming pool filter cartridges
complementos de novia

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:31 am

NEW YORK – Turns out the Philadelphia Phillies do have enough money for both Cliff Lee and Roy Halladay — and Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels, too.
A year after Phillies traded him away, Lee chose to rejoin them and form a fearsome foursome that is the envy of all of baseball.
The free-agent pitcher passed up an extra $50 million from the New York Yankees and reached a preliminary agreement on a $100 million, five-year contract with the Phillies on Monday night, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press.
The agreement is subject to the 32-year-old left-hander passing a physical, the person said on condition of anonymity because the agreement was not final.
The Yankees and Texas Rangers had been considered the front-runners, but the Phillies wound up with the most-prized free agent of the offseason, reaching a deal that gives them a dominant rotation that likely is the strongest in the majors.
Lee, the 2008 AL Cy Young Award winner, joins Halladay, a two-time Cy Young Award winner who won the NL honor last month.
After Lee helped the defending champion Phillies reach the 2009 World Series, he was sent to Seattle in a four-team, nine-player trade last Dec. 16 that brought Halladay to Philadelphia. Halladay signed a new contract that added $60 million over three seasons, the same average salary Lee will get.
Seattle traded Lee to Texas in July, and Lee pitched the Rangers into the World Series for the first time.
The Phillies have been considering trading pitcher Joe Blanton and/or outfielder Raul Ibanez to clear payroll space, a person familiar with Philadelphia's deliberations. said. That person spoke on condition of anonymity because those talks were ongoing.
Lee and his family had a good time during his stay with the Phillies, who acquired him from Cleveland in July 2009.
"At first, I didn't believe it. I thought we were working out an extension with the Phillies," Lee said the day after the trade. "I thought I'd be spending the rest of my career there. ... I was under the impression they wanted to keep me there for a long time. In my mind, it was going to happen."
After advancing to the World Series in consecutive years, the Phillies were upset by the eventual champion San Francisco Giants in this year's NL championship series. Earlier this month, outfielder Jayson Werth left Philadelphia for a $126 million, seven-year contract with the Washington Nationals.
The Yankees and Cleveland received telephone calls Monday night telling them they were out of the running, two separate people familiar with those team's negotiations said, also on condition of anonymity.
New York had started with a $138 million, six-year offer to Lee, the person familiar with the Yankees' negotiations said. After outfielder Carl Crawford agreed to a seven-year, $142 million deal with the Boston Red Sox, New York immediately increased its offer to Lee to $150 million over seven seasons, the person said.
Lee's wife felt insulted by fans at Yankee Stadium who were rude to her and Rangers family members during the ALCS. It was unclear whether that played a part in the decision.
A fourth-round draft pick in 2000, Lee is 102-61 with a 3.85 ERA in nine major league seasons. He has excelled in the postseason, going 7-2 with a 2.13 ERA for Philadelphia and Texas in the past two years, including 3-0 with a 1.88 ERA against the Yankees.
Lee won 18 games for Cleveland in 2005, then got hurt in spring training in 2007 and was demoted to the minors. He returned to the big leagues, finished 5-8 with a 6.29 ERA and was left off Cleveland's postseason roster. He rebounded to go 22-3 with a 2.54 ERA in 2008 and was voted the AL Cy Young Award.
He was 14-13 for the Indians and Phillies in 2009, and 12-9 for the Seattle Mariners and Rangers this year.
With Lee's departure, the Rangers could move closer Neftali Feliz from the bullpen to the rotation and may attempt to acquire 2009 AL Cy Young Award winner Zack Greinke in a trade from the Kansas City Royals.
This was a rare instance in which the Yankees' financial might failed to land a player they wanted. After losing to Texas in the AL championship series, they are seeking to add pitching to a rotation that includes CC Sabathia, Phil Hughes and A.J. Burnett. New York is waiting to find out from Andy Pettitte whether he will pitch or retire; the Yankees also have promising Ivan Nova, a hard-throwing right-hander who turns 24 next month.
New York also held talks with Crawford before his agreement with the Red Sox, but never made an offer.
___
AP Sports Writer Rob Maaddi contributed to this report.

online shipping insurance
orlando airport transportation

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 am

MIAMI (Reuters) – The red-hot Miami Heat used an 18-2 second-half run to blow past the New Orleans Hornets 96-84 on Monday for their ninth successive victory.
Dwyane Wade scored 32 points, including the final six of Miami's second-half explosion that gave the Heat a commanding 94-77 lead midway through the fourth quarter.
Motivated by a hard foul against him in the first quarter, Wade erupted for 20 points in the second quarter on his way to recording his third successive 30-point effort.
"I was very angry," Wade told reporters after making 8 of 13 field goal attempts and 14 of 17 free throws on the night. "Sometimes you've got to make your point."
Chris Bosh scored 23 points and pulled down 11 rebounds while LeBron James finished with 20 points as the "Big Three" continued to find their form during a dominant stretch for Miami (18-Cool.
The Heat have won every game by double-figures during their streak, which comes on the heels of them losing four of five and needing a players' only meeting to address their early struggles.
Miami lost to New Orleans in their last matchup on November 5, but the teams have gone in opposite directions since then with the Hornets (14-10) losing nine of their last 12 following an 11-1 start to the season.
David West put up 26 points and 12 rebounds for New Orleans, who kept the game close until the Heat raced away with the contest beginning late in the third quarter when they held a slight 76-75 edge.
"I think the whole time we were looking for a chance to really turn up our momentum to really get the crowd into it, get ourselves into it and get the energy," Bosh said.
In a back and forth affair early, the Hornets led by six in the second before taking a one-point lead into halftime.
Point guard Chris Paul had a quiet game for the Hornets, finishing with just 11 points and five assists.
(Editing by Greg Stutchbury)

web business directory
green job directory

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:12 am

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. – Stuart Appleby has been voted the PGA Tour comeback player of the year after going from his worst season to a magical win.
Appleby won The Greenbrier Classic by closing with a 59, making him one of only two players to hit golf's magic number in the last round. His historic win followed a year in which he finished outside the top 125 on the money list for the first time since his rookie season.
The Australian used a one-time exemption for career money to keep his card. His win helped him to finish 38th on the money list, and he topped off his year by winning the Australian Masters.
Players voted for Appleby over Rocco Mediate and Arjun Atwal.

air flow meter
green media directory

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:24 am

WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. – International Speedway Corp. has approved $3 million for capital improvements at Watkins Glen International.
The project includes four new grandstands, a new club to replace the original Glen Club that was destroyed by fire in 2007, and permanent showers in the infield.
The most noticeable improvement will be the addition of permanent grandstands in the final two turns of the 11-turn circuit, another next to the pedestrian bridge, and one at the outside of the first turn, a 90-degree right-hander at the end of the front straightaway.
Track president Michael Printup said in a year in which NASCAR suffered hits in both track attendance and television viewership, attendance at WGI's Sprint Cup race in August remained solid and was one of the last races of the 2010 season to hold its own.

accounting jobs
business for sale

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Police in Sweden say they believe they have identified the man who blew himself up in the country's capital on Saturday. The man is Taimour Abdulwahab, a Swedish citizen who has been living in Britain for the past decade.

Sweden's Chief Prosecutor Tomas Linstrand spoke at a press conference in Stockholm.

He said Swedish police are 98 percent sure they have correctly identified the bomber, although formal identification has not yet been carried out.

On Saturday a crowded street in Stockholm was hit with two blasts. The first set a car on fire. The second is thought to have killed the suspect and injured two people.

Prosecutor Linstrand said the bomb may have gone off earlier than planned. The bomber, he said, was very well equipped with explosives.

The man believed to have carried out the attacks is Taimour Abdulwahab. He is a Swedish citizen, but has been living in Britain for the past decade and studied at a British university.
British police have barricaded a home in Luton, north of London, which is thought to be his.
Robin Simcox from the London research organization Centre for Social Cohesion says it is no surprise the attack in Sweden has links to Britain.

"Unfortunately we see time and time again Britain's links to al-Qaida and al-Qaida inspired terrorism," Simcox said. "It should be no real surprise that there are links to Britain and indeed links to a British university."
London was hit by a terrorist attack in July 2005 and a number of other global attacks have had links to Britain. In 2009 a Nigerian citizen who had studied at a British university, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, attempted to blow up a U.S.-bound flight.

Simcox says Britain is a central hub for terror plots.

"They know that they can make contact here," he added. "They know that there is opportunity to connect with other extremists. Unfortunately the U.K. is still an area where people interested in violent jihad can easily get together and meet others interested in a similar thing."

An audio file sent by e-mail to the security police and a Swedish news agency shortly before the blast referred to jihad, Sweden's military presence in Afghanistan, and cartoons by a Swedish artist portraying the prophet Mohammed.

dallas physician directory
bodybuilding

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBoy1292 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 pm

St. Peter and Satan were having an argument one day about baseball. Satan proposed a game to be played on neutral grounds between a select team from the heavenly host and his own hand-picked boys.

"Very well," said the gatekeeper of Heaven. "But you realize, I hope, that we've got all the good players and the best coaches."

"I know, and that's all right," Satan answered unperturbed. "We've got all the umpires."

business opportunity
Tooth Veneers Preston

BigBoy1292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top