Romeo i Julija - ukratko prepricana lektira

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 pm

IZVOR: http://www.maturskiradovi.net/forum/Thread-romeo-i-julija-ukratko-prepricana-lektira

Romeo i Julija

Romeo i Julija

Ponešto o autoru:

Vilijem Šekspir (1564-1616) je bio jedan od najboljih dramatičara i pjesnika Elizabetanske Engleske, i smatra se jednim od najtalentiranijih pisaca svih vremena. Napisao je 36 drama, 154 soneta i 2 narativne pjesme. Od toga su najpoznatija dela: Kralj Lir, Otelo, Hamlet, Romeo i Julija, Makbet.

Karakterizacije likova:

Romeo- mladi sin Montekijev, smmrtno zaljubljen u Juliju, hrabar, pošten i spretan

Julija- kći Kapuleta, strasno voli Romea, mlada, pametna, odana

Monteki i Kapulet- starješine daju zavađenih kuća, vrlo tvrdoglavi i “slijepi”

Paris- mladi grof i knežev rođak, koji želi oženiti Juliju

Tibaldo- ratoborni nećak gospođe Kapulet, stalno traži priliku da započme tuču

Monah Lavrentije- franjevac koji pomaže Romeu i Juliji da se venčaju

Dojkinja- Julijina dojkinja, koja ju savetuje i pomažu u svemu

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.maturskiradovi.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Romeo i Julija - ukratko prepricana lektira

Post  kimerajamm on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:33 am

You're a small retailer doing business on Amazon.com, and a customer submits a receipt for a refund. The receipt looks genuine, and the customer says the purchased item didn't arrive. But it's a scam.

exercise dvds
Stretch Marks Treatment

kimerajamm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kimerajamm on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:08 am

SYDNEY (AFP) - Australia unveiled tough changes to finance laws on Sunday, banning unpopular mortgage fees and cracking down on price collusion between major banks in a bid to boost competition in the sector.

Mississauga Condos
internet marketing software

kimerajamm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kimerajamm on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:42 am

SEOUL, South Korea – A South Korean fishing boat with 42 sailors aboard is sinking in the Antarctic Ocean, a coast guard official said Monday.

The company that owns the vessel reported that the ship was sinking in waters about 1,400 miles (2,250 kilometers) south of New Zealand, a South Korean Coast Guard officer said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of office rules. The officer said she no details about rescue efforts and the present state of the vessel.

Eight of the 42 people aboard the ship are South Koreans, the officer said.

Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese sailors also are aboard the ship, Yonhap news agency reported.

South Korea's YTN television station said the coast guard has asked New Zealand for help.

christian tours to israel
vibro stone columns

kimerajamm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kimerajamm on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:51 am

MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings say Brett Favre is still a game-time decision for their postponed matchup with the New York Giants in Detroit on Monday night.
american passport renewal
charm bracelets

kimerajamm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kimerajamm on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 am

MANCHESTER, United Kingdom (AFP) – Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson believes a return to Arsenal's more dogged past has been the key to their fine start to the season.

The Gunners are top of the table as they prepare for Monday's trip to Old Trafford to face a United side that is a point behind them with a game in hand.

Arsene Wenger's team have suffered four defeats this season, while United go into the match unbeaten in the Premier League.

But Ferguson thinks a rediscovery of the kind of physicality Arsenal were once famous for has been the difference in the Gunners' campaign this year.

Wenger's team have won admirers with their playing style but have not won any silverware since 2005.

Ferguson, whose side travel to Chelsea next Sunday, believes Arsenal are finally showing signs of maturity and steel.

"I think the general shape of the team has been far more mature and aggressive this year," Ferguson said.

"They were very difficult to beat in the days of Emmanuel Petit and Patrick Vieira and the three at the back -- (Martin) Keown, (Tony) Adams and (Steve) Bould.

"That brought them great success and I think that this team is showing that kind of maturity now.

"They will still try to play the attractive football Arsene believes in, but there's definitely been a slight change.

"They?re top of the league - that?s a sure indication that they are better than they were last year and they?ll have a chance."

Their rivalry has cooled a little in recent years as Chelsea have emerged as United?s main challengers after the arrival of Roman Abramovich.

But Ferguson thinks the Gunners are now a side that need to be taken seriously.

"Until four or five years ago, games against Arsenal were so important because we were both challenging for league titles against each other," he said.

"Chelsea have now come into that bracket, though, and it has been ourselves and them over the last five years.

"But nonetheless, a Manchester United-Arsenal game, with the history of both teams, always guarantees a match of intensity and, a lot of the time, controversy.

"I?m sure that Monday?s game will be more or less the same because the pride and history of both clubs will determine that."

Ferguson is sure that Rio Ferdinand, who limped out of the 1-1 draw with Valencia with a hamstring problem, Patrice Evra and Paul Scholes, who has been struggling with a groin problem, will all overcome injuries to feature against the Londoners.

Wenger is in buoyant mood heading into what he terms a "pivotal" Christmas period.

The United game is the first in a month-long period where they will also face Chelsea and Manchester City, as well as Leeds United in the third round of the FA Cup.

And he believes the fact they began December at the top of the Premier League sends a strong message of their intent.

"It is a pivotal period of the season over Christmas. In every competition we are playing we are in a strong position," Wenger said.

"That means we are becoming strong, mature and that we know what we want. That is a sign of maturity that we are focusing on every game.

"We were a bit unlucky in some games, especially against United last year when we scored an own goal. But this is a good opportunity to show that we have matured and have gone to a different level.

"If we are top of the league in December, it means the other teams have not done better than us and we have the quality to beat them."

wholesale soap
uncontested divorce

kimerajamm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBoy1292 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:44 am

Two men died and went to Heaven. St. Peter greeted them, and said "I'm sorry, gentlemen, but your mansions aren't ready yet. Until they are, I can send you back to Earth as whatever you want to be."

"Great!" said the first guy, "I want to be an eagle soaring above beautiful scenery!"

"No problem," replied St. Peter, and POOF! The guy was gone. "And what do you want to be," St. Peter asked the other guy.

"I'd like to be one cool stud!" was the reply.

"Easy," replied St. Peter, and the other guy was gone.

After a few months, their mansions were finished, and St. Peter sent an angel to fetch them back. "You'll find them easily," he says, "One of them is soaring above the Grand Canyon, and the other one is on a snow tire somewhere in Detroit!"

rat repellent
Uebersetzung Deutsch Englisch

BigBoy1292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBoy1292 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 am

One day at the entrance to heaven, St. Peter saw a New York street gang.

walk up to the Pearly Gates. This being a first, St. Peter ran to God and said, "God,

there are some evil, thieving New Yorkers at the Pearly Gates. What do I do?".

God replied, "Just do what you normally do with that type. Re-direct them down to hell."

St. Peter went back to carry out the order and all of a sudden he comes running back yelling "God, God, they're gone, they're gone!"

"Who, the New Yorkers?".

"No, the Pearly Gates."

Girlfriend
tuscany villas for rent

BigBoy1292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBoy1292 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:08 am

As a crowded airliner is about to take off, the peace is shattered by a 5-year-old boy who picks that moment to throw a wild temper tantrum. No matter what his frustrated, embarrassed mother does to try to calm him down, the boy continues to scream furiously and kick the seats around him.

Suddenly, from the rear of the plane, an elderly man in the uniform of an Air Force General is seen slowly walking forward up the aisle. Stopping the flustered mother with an upraised hand, the white-haired, courtly, soft-spoken General leans down and, motioning toward his chest, whispers something into the boy's ear.

Instantly, the boy calms down, gently takes his mother's hand, and quietly fastens his seat belt. All the other passengers burst into spontaneous applause.

As the General slowly makes his way back to his seat, one of the cabin attendants touches his sleeve. "Excuse me, General," she asks quietly, "but could I ask you what magic words you used on that little boy?"

The old man smiles serenely and gently confides, "I showed him my pilot's wings, service stars, and battle ribbons, and explained that they entitle me to throw one passenger out the plane door on any flight I choose."

alternator
Glas fliser

BigBoy1292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 am

BANGALORE (Reuters) – Bank of America Corp has put up for sale at least $1 billion worth of toxic mortgage assets, the New York Post said on Monday, citing sources.

Bids are due by the end of December for the assets, which includes already written-off loans and mortgage-servicing rights, the paper said.

The asset sale is part of a larger effort by the bank to unwind a trove of assets in the wake of the purchases of Countrywide Financial and Merrill Lynch, the Post said.

Bank of America declined to comment to the New York Post. The company could not be immediately reached for comment by Reuters outside regular U.S. business hours.

(Reporting by Abhinav Sharma in Bangalore; Editing by David Holmes)

cytotec
buy sleeping pills online

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 am

ROME – Premier Silvio Berlusconi urged lawmakers Monday to support him in looming no-confidence votes, warning that bringing down his government would be "folly" because stability is essential as the country battles economic crisis.

The embattled Italian leader appealed to a group of rebel lawmakers who have vowed to try to oust him during Tuesday votes. He offered to negotiate a new agenda that would allow the government to survive until new parliamentary elections are held in 2013, as well as a Cabinet reshuffle to give government positions to those who support him in the crucial parliamentary test.

"The last thing Italy needs is a political crisis," Berlusconi argued in a 30-minute speech to the Senate.

Berlusconi faces votes Tuesday in both houses of parliament after a dramatic falling-out with his one-time closest ally, Gianfranco Fini, his party's co-founder. Berlusconi was once immensely popular, but his approval ratings have nose-dived and his political capital diluted amid scandals engulfing his private life, reports of lavish parties and alleged encounters with prostitutes.

He risks more in the lower house, where the split with Fini has potentially deprived him of a majority. With the vote expected to be decided by just a handful of votes, Berlusconi has been trying to persuade undecided lawmakers.

Speculation of vote-buying has been rife, but Berlusconi's allies have rejected any such accusations.

On Monday, the premier appealed to rebel lawmakers who have sided with Fini by reminding them of "the long way we have come together."

"I'm certain nobody wants to hastily throw away what we have created together," Berlusconi said, mentioning among other things the formation of the People of Freedom party that they founded together.

"All can be done, save for betraying the mandate of voters," said Berlusconi, his government partner and close ally Umberto Bossi, leader of the Northern League, right next to the premier.

He offered to "strengthen the government lineup" — code word for a Cabinet shuffle. He said dialogue with moderates will be possible, but only if they ensure support to the government in the votes. He has rejected the requests of the Fini camp to resign ahead of the parliamentary votes.

If Berlusconi wins, he is assured more time in office, even though a razor-thin majority is no guarantee of stability. If he loses, he has to resign — a move that might lead to early elections, though not necessarily.

The decision to dissolve parliament and call an election rests with the president, Giorgio Napolitano. The president could also ask Berlusconi to form a new government, possibly with a broadened coalition and a revised program, or tap a new premier to lead a new government.

free online green directory
wish list for christmas

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 am

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Dubai's ruler has replaced the longtime head of Dubai World with the chief of Emirates airline, turning to one of his closest confidants to lead the turnaround of the debt-laden conglomerate.

forex trading strategies
stainless steel railings

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paganizonda on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 am

TOKYO (AFP) - After a year in which Toyota's worst crisis saw the recall of millions of vehicles, a wave of lawsuits and a record fine, the troubles of the world's largest automaker are far from over, say analysts.

graduatin sahes
banque en ligne

paganizonda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top